Monday, November 12, 2007

Self Reflecton

I feel that I put alot of time into this project. I think I have carpal tunnel now ((just kidding)). I feel that in some areas i was weak because I was at a loss for words but overall I think that I produced "A" work.

I actually did enjoy this project. It gave me the opportunity to understand what goes into an essay and how i should compose one.

My work shows that I read the book and that I have a thorough understanding of what is going on in class

I learned that no matter how hard something is i have the strength to persevere and that I AM SMART

I learned that war is not all about bodies dropping but it's about friendship and the way your relationships with those you fight with and fight for arent what you'd expect in such grave and dangerous situations.

No comments: